Monday, March 2, 2015

TRANSFERS March 2, 2015

TRANSFERS.
Elder Faldmo will be headed to the Central Stake near the Temple for my new area.   It is the Monte Bello Spanish Ward.  Transfers are so hard and sad but so exciting at the same time.  It's hard to leave Elder Wasden after only 1 transfer but I guess this is what the Lord wants!  My new companion will be Elder Felix. He is from the Mormon Colonies in Mexico and served with me in the LoveShack at the beginning of my mission.  He is such a stud and I am excited to serve with him! I'm excited to get back to my good language of Spanish ;) and am happy that I have a native speaker with me.  

Elder Wasden and I taught seminary this morning! It was fun cause I absolutely loved seminary when I was in High School right mom and dad?  We talked about missionary work and self-sacrifice.  I used to think missions were a huge sacrifice but if only you guys knew how happy it makes me, it's the opposite of a sacrifice! 

This week our member just gave us a gift card to go to Cafe Rio for dinner so we went and when we were about to pay, another member who was there payed with their money, then when we sat down and ate, another member (these are all members from different wards) gave us another gift card and said, "the next one is on me."  These members here are amazing! :) 

I absolutely loved serving here in this area.  It's crazy that it has already been 4 1/2 months here but I have learned so much and have met so many great people.  My testimony has grown exponentially thanks to my companions, mission leaders, and people I have been able to teach.  Warm Springs, it has been real, it has been fun.  I feel so lucky to have served in this area at this time.  

S/o to my boi Elder Chambers!!!! He is such a stud and is doing WORK down in Bullhead right now.  He is doing big things! such a good leader and attitude with that missionary.

love you all say your prayers...
love,
elder faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment