Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Happy P-Day!
- · Tomorrow, Elder Walker is getting transferred to a Spanish Branch near Boulder City. I will be getting Elder Wasden as a new companion. He is from Meridian, Idaho (close to Boise) and has been out for a transfer less than me. He was called Spanish speaking as well. Super pumped!
- · When one of the priests in your ward comes out with you on his birthday… now, that's dedication. don't worry we bought him yogurtland after.
- · Krysta got baptized on Saturday! It has been amazing to see the 180 degree turn her life has taken because of the Gospel. She still is going through some struggles but it is a lot easier now she said since she has the Holy Ghost with her. She has a ton of good fellowship from the ward because she went to High School with a lot of the ward members. She is excited to go to the temple and raise her baby in the church. We had a "Why I Believe" Fireside last night and she bore her testimony at it.
- When you talk to a guy outside and he invites you back for a lesson the next night. Then, he and his famliy feed you dinner because they said "people always fed the apostles dinner so we thought we would feed you guys dinner." The dad's name is Jundy and they are from Guam and the mom grew up in the Phillipines. They have 2 boys and 1 girl.
· S/O to my Sister Ashley Ann Faldmo who is returning from her mission in a few short days. I admire you so much Ash! You are a great example to me! It will be weird being the only one serving out here from the fam but I am so proud of you. (just don't get married till i get home k?)
Love you all!