Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8, 2016 #Number1North

Hey Fam!
I'm having a blast serving back in El Rancho with Elder Smith! He's the funniest companion I've had and we are having a great time together. I don't know of I told you last week but he's from Vienna, Virginia right by DC. He went to BYU for a year before his mission. He's also an amateur rapper. 
So there's probably too much work here for us. We actually need like 2 more companionships for our ward.  In order for us to cover it like we would like to, it would be great to have it like it was the first time I was here. But we aren't complaining about that FOR SURE, we are just running around all day every day finding and teaching. We have the most functional Spanish Ward in the valley and they are extremely supportive.

The Lord is blessing the North Zone a ton right now. This transfer we are "#KnockOutNorth: KO'd for KI's" (key indicators). That's our zone vision and Elder Smith and I rolled it out this week at our Zone Council. We are focusing on finding for the month of February and already broke our zone
record for finding this past week! Our local leaders are all on board and we have a great Ward Mission Leader and if we stay humble and hungry some positive outlying things can happen these next few months! #Number1North 

Already broke the zone record... KO'd for KI's and Knocking Out Satan too!

At ZTC I trained on "knocking out Satan" and how we need to remove the obstacles and temptations in our lives that allow him to be in the ring with us so we can win by KO.

My Spanish is doing ok right now. Still knocking some rust off but through fasting and prayer we're going to get there. Like 90% of the people we talk to are Spanish speaking so that makes it easier to progress faster with the language. It was cool to come to church yesterday and see the Rubio Family, a family Elder Rivas and I baptized.  They were all there and very active. I'm going to get them to the temple before I leave here! I love serving in the ghetto areas. People are so humble and crazy! :)

So it is with us, North Town is the place to be for missionary work and seeing miracles everyday! This has been one of the best weeks on my mission!

Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment