Sunday, November 15, 2015

October 26, 2015 #Tier3MissionaryWork

Happy Birthday this week to my buddy Elder Dustin Marsden serving in Tampa right now, happy 21st Dusty!

I was able to go on an exchange in my last area, Black Mountain, in Henderson this week and got to see some of my favorite people again! The Daltons, Boyles, Swartzlanders, Vizzas, Browns, & Rapps. I got to teach some investigators that I taught when I was there and I was with
my former companion Elder Felix (I was with him in Monte Bello) who is serving their now!

We finished up with Zone Conferences for this transfer and they were a success. President Snow had his coordinating council with all of the Stake Presidents who came to our zone conferences this transfer and we are moving exactly where we want to as a mission to work closer with
Ward and stake leaders and members! #Tier3MissionaryWork

Melisa is so solid right now and is getting baptized this Saturday! Her baby is going to be blessed this Sunday, the same day as her confirmation. She's loving all of the fellowship she's getting from the Relief Society and the new friends she's making. Remember we need spiritual conversion and social conversion!

This week I "ponderized" D&C 13. Isn't it wonderful we have the Priesthood on the Earth today? Oh if you guys really want to learn some cool stuff go read Oliver Cowdrey's account at the end of Joseph Smith History!

This morning, President Snow took Elder Sawyer and I and the MSTLs to the Old Eldorado Mine which is owned by the Werlys, members of the Church, who bought it 21 years ago. It's by Searchlight, NV. It was an abandoned mine and they fixed it up, put electricity in it and now
have people come from all over the world to take tours. They've had a bunch of movies, music videos, and commercials filmed there too. 
Old Eldorado Mine with the STL & Pres Snow

 

Tryin to pose like the Luke Bryan did for his album cover at the mines


Hey Fam I'm taking you there after the mish!
Love you all!
Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment