Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015 una pachanga‏



Hey y'all it was another great week in Vegas! I feel like I say that every week but it's cool right?

Shoutout to my cousin Christian for finishing his mission in Argentina this week!! I love you buddy!
Shoutout to Elder Thorne and Chambers who keep killing it up in the North Zone of Las Vegas!
Shoutout to my beautiful sister Abby so killed it at Prom last weekend!  #DV4lyfe 

Two exchanges and lots of more miracles this week! 

We found a couple of huge families this week.  One of them was golden and they are getting baptized on the 16th of May.  There's also a ward activity on that day so in Elders Quorum the dad of the family said, "I might not be able to make it to that activity since my family and I are getting baptized but I'll make it to the next one for sure!"  Elder Hoopes and I found them on exchanges when the dad was sitting outside their apartment and he let us right in and we taught them about the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and set them with a baptismal date.  Then the next day, they came to the temple with us and the next day their 2 teenage boys went to the Young Men's activity and they also ALL came to church.  The mom had to work on Sunday but still came to take the sacrament because she felt it was important.  
This amazing family plans to be baptized May 16th
This guy named Luis just moved into our ward from Sinaloa, Mexico the same place where Elder Felix is from and he just got back from his mission from Argentina!  He doesn't have a job yet so he came out with us all day Saturday and we learned so much from him.  He is the best at listening to investigators and asking inspired questions.  He knew 2 people from the Mendoza Mission in Argentina so hey Christian, if you know Elder Sosa or Cabrera in Mendoza tell me!  He speaks no English so it was good for me because I was forced to speak Spanish all day.  
Luis, my buddy and RM that served in Mendoza, Argentina mission


I also went on exchanges in my area with my new Zone Leader Elder Rasmussen.  He is from New York and is from the same stake as Jimmer Fredette. Remember him guys? 

So Monte Bello keeps growing here and we are very very busy and I love it!  I mean I'm sure you guys have good lives and all too… but I sometimes feel bad for you if you're not serving a mission right now.
But it's all good, we're all missionaries right? 

Love you all and keep getting buckets!!

Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment