Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016 March Madness!

Me with my Uncle Jason (mom's brother) ... All the Hursts in Vegas for ACE show
 

March Madness is in full effect and North Las Vegas is on fire! I love serving here and the energy that's in our zone right now. This week Elder Smith and I went to MLC at the mission office and got some good training from our boys Clark and Thorne. They trained on strategic planning and always looking 3-4 months ahead in the future for your zone.

I was able to go to the temple this week with Elder Sawyer to be there for Leona's first time at the temple doing baptisms! He and I taught and baptized her when we were companions. She had her own family names and was able to do their baptisms and confirmations!

Elder Sawyer, Leona and me
The Ace Show was in Vegas this week and so that means every Hurst and their dog was here to be at it. I was able to see my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Holly and also my Uncle Jason and the mom's friends and Uncle Jason's in-laws the Smiths! I love you guys!
Aunt Holly, Uncle Bruce, me and Elder Smith

Everything is going well here! Elder Smith and I are working hard and having a lot of fun!
Love you all!

Elder Faldmo
Me, mom's BFF Marjie from HS and Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment