Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016 A donde tan peinado?‏

Hey Friends & Fam,
About a month ago, a priest in our Ward and I were out and about and a lady named Mixdrey opened her door and invited us in. Mixdrey and her daughter Ana were baptized this week! They are two of the most solid people I've taught on my mission. Mixdrey is already almost done reading the Book of Mormon and Ana cancelled her school and is going to go on a mission in
a year. Shoutout to my friend Sylvia for talking to Ana and helping her via text and answering some of her questions!

Elder Smith, Mixdrey, Ana and I all in white:)
I was also able to go back to Henderson this weekend for Debra's baptism! She is the mom of a part member family that Elder Rockwood and I taught a lot when I was with him. All of the family has gotten baptized one by one. Now they are going to be able to go to the temple and become a forever family in a year!

All of us at Debra's baptism

Elder Smith and I are loving serving the Spanish speakers here in El Rancho. My listening and understanding is almost all the way back to where I was a year ago with Elder Felix so I pretty much know everything everyone is saying and my speaking has gotten a lot better too these past few weeks. Elder Smith is a Spanish genius!

S/O to Christian Clark, Matthew Gay, Jake Hasler, Josh Pollard and Kyle Howard for coming to see us this week! Love you guys!

Me with the Provo All-Stars!

Also S/O to Elder Thorne's grandpa for getting baptized this week!


I'm excited for these last 3 months of my mission. We boutta sprint to the finish line no regrets! So much to do!

Me and Elder Rockwood with Brown family the evening of Debra's baptism.  They are one of our favorite families in Henderson!

Sorry for the bad quality of some of the pictures! 
Love you all!
Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment