Friday, December 4, 2015

November 23, 2015 @mammafaldmo

Hey everyone sorry I didn't have any time to write today! We had meetings that went long.
But, our week was good! We're starting to get things rolling here in the young singles' ward and
are excited for all of the new people we are starting to teach! We had 3 back to back exchanges this week since it's only a 5 week transfer and so we have to squeeze in the exchanges around their interviews and the Christmas Conferences. One of them, I was in the
North Zone with my former companion Elder Rockwood. I love that guy!
Happy Birthday on Thanksgiving to my wonderful mother! I love you Mom! #RockinRobin
All is well here in Vegas! Happy Thanksgiving!
Let me know what ideas you have for me and Elder Thorne's Christmas Card!

Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment