Thursday, June 2, 2016

May 23, 2016 The Corral Family and H. Wilkinson


Our greeting at ward council:)

 This week was another good week! The Corral Family got baptized on Saturday and it was a super great experience. They are the result of a member of the church opening their mouth to share what they know to be true. I know that there are people ready to make a promise to God to follow him and keep his commandments and be baptized in every part of the world at all times. The Lord calls no person to fail and "no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing." 
The Corral Family and us:)
There's people like the Corral family out there waiting...  we just need to find them and be there for them.
Love this family!

I was able to go back to my last area to the Robindale YSA Ward back across town in Warm Springs this week on exchanges with Elder Green from Rexburg, Idaho. I miss that place!

Also, Hannah Wilkinson came to Vegas this week for a clinic at UNLV and took Merrill and I out to lunch too! Thanks to her I will probably be in Arizona for some of this summer with her kicking my rear with her workouts. #GoSunDevils
She's practically my sister but she's also my future strength and conditioning coach!

There were two more sweet new families that came to church yesterday and one of them have a baptismal date now! People are prepared everywhere and searching for truth!
Love you guys,
Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment