Monday, October 12, 2015

This week... September 21, 2015

My Week… September 21, 2015
This week was pretty dang good! We had 2 exchanges. The first one I was with Elder Pienaar, he's from South Africa and has a sick accent! He's a ZL up in the North Zone. Also, we had one with some Spanish Elders. I went to their area and it made me a little sad that I'm not in a Spanish Ward right now, but it's all good. It was good to knock some rust off my Spanish. I was with Elder Merrill and he's from Canada!

Last night we had dinner with Brother Hunt in our Ward. He mentioned he was from Southern Utah in Mesquite and that he had family in Enterprise. I asked him if he knew any Terry's and he said he did! He knew Pat Terry (who is now Pat Holland). He also said he went to Dixie and I asked him if he knew any Hursts and it turns out that he went to college with Grandpa Ross! #smallworld

This week is week 6 so we will be busy with working on transfers and all of that jazz. Some cool things that will be going on next transfer are Coach Wagner's son from BYU-Hawaii is coming to our mission, also we have some Nauvoo missionaries that are coming here for the winter along with some more temple square sisters, and next transfer is a zone conference one so it'll be dang crazy!
The Elder next to me is Dad's college coach's son... Elder Wagner:)

The Gideons are doing great! They came to a fireside last night and loved it! They will be baptized in October!
This is Jake and he's sharing his light with everyone!

Jake, the one who just got baptized a couple of weeks ago, is on fire! He's giving Book of Mormons out left and right and is coming out to teach with us all the time. He just got called to be a Ward missionary!


Elder Faldmo

No comments:

Post a Comment